Thursday, March 22, 2012

I remember when…

First of all, when I thought blogging was would be fun and I would have sooooo much time—HA! Really, I remember when we played T-Ball. I love T-ball! A single game on Saturday, maybe a practice during the week, maybe not. The kids were more excited about the after game snack and the beloved trophy at the end of the season than RBI’s and who’s got the most expensive best bat. Don’t get me wrong I love to watch my kids play sports, especially when they love it. I coach soccer and try to be a dugout mom whenever possible. I dutifully drive them to all practices and meetings and whatever other functions may be necessary. This year it just feels like so much work and money and time, that it’s not all that fun…
So, this is dedicated to those simpler times when sports were fun and nobody kept score, but the parents in the back of their minds. Now, my mini-rant is over!
2009 948
The first year of T-Ball…look at that dimple!2009 1099
As first baseman our second year we had to get a little more serious.
101_0038
Then came the squirrel’s turn, she is all about her buddies.
014
Look at that game face…
020

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you. I Thessalonians 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment