Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day!

002
Ok, so my too cool son wouldn’t even let me take his picture with his tiny little store bought valentines that he “didn’t really have to do anyway” --really, I had no idea third grade was just so cutting edge! However, here is the squirrel. I love-love-love the mustaches and was super excited that she went along with this idea, she is usually all princesses and fairies. She insisted on wearing her own mustache all day—she now has a lovely rash, but it was worth it to walk in and see her at her desk quietly doing her math with a big black mustache like it was normal… Too cute!
055
A few friends from class!059
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 1 Corinthians 14:6

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this idea. Too stinkin' cute. I'm having a "girls day" in March for the girls in my family (we do it every year) and I bought fake mustaches back in December to use for our photoshoot that day. Can't wait! Hope ya'll had a happy Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete