I LOVE my new camera. I do not know how to use it, but I love it. I am not going to let a little ignorance stop me from sharing what I have learned about photography so far.
1. Little girls blowing dandelions are cute..Little boys who are not so little just think you’re crazy.
2. While, “family” pictures are lovely it helps to learn how to use your timer so that the “family” can be in the picture
3. I would really like my hair to be this shade of red—but I am not sure how it got this way in this photo, since it is generally a dreary brown.
4. The adorable, laying in the flower pictures should not be taken at 12:30, it is painful-- (that one should have been obvious).
5. Every once in a while you come up with something nice enough to send to the grandparents. So, I will just keep trying, enjoying in the fact that I can easily take 150 photos in a couple minutes and sort through the wreckage.
Side-note: We are so very proud of these two smarties! Riley received an award for A/B honor roll all year and Ansley for most improved in her class!
He will cover you under His feathers and under His wings you will find refuge. Psalms 91:4